-
September 4th, 2001, 11:00 AM
#1
Inactive Member
mmmm.....bit zenny that one
------------------
Grizz:
What is the sound of onehand clapping ?
-
September 4th, 2001, 11:23 AM
#2
Inactive Member
onversely just because people watch
them do that make you a film maker?
------------------
andy winton
(www.wintonfilms.co.uk)
-
September 4th, 2001, 12:30 PM
#3
eddie
Guest
Are you still a Baker if no-one eats your pies?
------------------
-
September 4th, 2001, 04:11 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I say YES and I think its pretty obvious.
I also don't believe that you must have success or anything to call yourself a filmmaker. You just need to make films, its not a special title reserved for some elite group.
------------------
-
September 5th, 2001, 03:17 AM
#5
Inactive Member
If you don't master your camera,
Your camera will become your master.
------------------
andy winton
(www.wintonfilms.co.uk)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks